Vitalis Algae Pellets – Pellets for Herbivore Saltwater Fishing
Vitalis Algae pellets suitable for all herbivorous tropical marine fish including: Doctor Fish, Coral Butterflies, All saltwater Angelfishes, damselfly, Clownfish, Rabbit Fish, Wrasses.
Fish and visderivaten, derivatives of vegetable origin, algae, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans, oils and fats.
Proteins 39.3%, inorganic substances 20%, oils and fats 7.7%, moisture 19%, fiber 1.2%.
Artificial additives: preservatives. Food additives: Vitamin A 10,000 IU / kg, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU / kg vitamin E 200 IU / kg, zinc (as sulfate), 75 mg / kg, manganese (as sulphate) 4.2 mg / kg, iron (as sulphate) 8.6 mg / kg, iodine (as Calcium iodate) 7.8 mg / kg, copper (as sulfate), 23 mg / kg.
Features and Benefits
- Unique soft sinking pelletformule.
- Less waste and improved water quality.
- Natural ingredients.
- Ingredients from sustainable sources.
A complete fish feed, suitable for all herbivorous tropical saltwater fish.
- Up to perform three times a day.
- Do not overfeed.
- Remove uneaten food.
- Keep cool and dry.
- With wet fingers in the pot.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for human consumption.