Pacific Sun Algae reactor AR-PRO -M (up to 1000L) with Barb hose connection simple and effective natural nutrient control method that helps promote a healthy and thriving reef tank!
Specifications Pacific Sun Algae reactor AR-PRO-M:
- System Size: 500-1500L
- Recommended Flow Rate: 1000-1500L/H
- Body Material: High Quality Cast Acrylic
- Dimensions: 190x190x550 mm
- Hose Inlet/Outlet: Barb hose connection version 20 mm
- Flow Pattern: Bottom Up
- Light Type: Green Plant grow leds
- Power consumption: 18,5W
- Placement: AR-PRO reactors are made from reef safe materials which allows placement of the reactor inside or outside of the sump
Recommended to be used on a reverse daylight cycle, helping to balance pH swings and create a stable environment for the tank inhabitants.
- NO3 reduction
- PO4 reduction
- Dissolved Organics reduction
- Carbon dioxide reduction
- Increased Oxygen Levels
- Increase and stabilise pH
- Increased Redox levels
- Improve water quality
- Speed up corals calcification
- Helps create healthy natural conditions for all aquarium inhabitants
- Replaces other methods of nutrient control such as Carbon Dosing and Bio-Pellets with a natural solution.