Pacific Sun Algae reactor AR-PRO-S (up to 500L) with Barb hose connection
A simple and effective natural nutrient control method that helps promote a healthy and thriving reef tank!
Specifications Pacific Sun Algae reactor AR-PRO S:
- System Size: 100-500L
- Recommended Flow Rate: 600-1000L/H
- Body Material: High Quality Cast Acrylic
- Dimensions: 150x150x450 mm
- Hose Inlet/Outlet: Barb hose connection 16 mm
- Flow Pattern: Bottom Up
- Light Type: Green Plant grow leds
- Power consumption: 14W
- Placement: AR-PRO reactors are made from reef safe materials which allows placement of the reactor inside or outside of the sump
Recommended to be used on a reverse daylight cycle, helping to balance pH swings and create a stable environment for the tank inhabitants.
- NO3 reduction
- PO4 reduction
- Dissolved Organics reduction
- Carbon dioxide reduction
- Increased Oxygen Levels
- Increase and stabilise pH
- Increased Redox levels
- Improve water quality
- Speed up corals calcification
- Helps create healthy natural conditions for all aquarium inhabitants
- Replaces other methods of nutrient control such as Carbon Dosing and Bio-Pellets with a natural solution.