Apex EL system set is the entry level version of the Neptune Systems aquarium computer
EL stands for Entry Level and is a cheaper version compared to the APEX (2016) labgrade set.
This set comes with:
- 6 switchable sockets block
- pH probe
- temperature probe
- EL basic unit
EL Basic unit has a temperature, pH probe input, ethernet connection, WiFi module, 2 aquabus plugs and a 6 switch I / O port.
The difference with the APEX (2016) labgrade base unit is that the EL base does not have a salt measurement port, no ORP port and no 4 channel variable speed / dimming (0-10V) ports.
The ApexEL makes it easier to keep your aquarium and also monitors important parameters such as temperature, pH and the status of your connected equipment.
This is the ApexEL.
- Cheaper version of his big APEX brother
- Prevents disasters by monitoring the temperature and pH in your aquarium, taking corrective actions for you and warning you via your smartphone when things are not working properly
- Monitor your equipment, make sure it always works and you know when it is not.
- iPhone, iPad or Android app controlled. Also works on a PC or Mac via a regular web browser.
- Follow your manual test results, maintenance, tank observations and help you to correlate problems in your aquarium
- Manages the complete operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) On your tank with simple setup "Tasks" and an easy-to-use app.
- Takes the place of many expensive and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heating controls, pump regulators, etc.
- Expandable – Add more monitoring and control functions, as well as specialized Apex ecosystem hardware if your needs require it.