Vontron RO membraan 180 ltr.
Specifications and Major Properties
Average Permeated Flow: 50 GPD
Stable Rejection Rate: 97.5%
Minimum Rejection Rate: 96.0%
Temperature of Testing Solution 25°C
Concentration of Testing Solution (NaCl) 250ppm
pH Value of Testing Solution 7.5
Recovery Rate of Single Membrane Element 15%
Extreme Operation Conditions:
Max. Feedwater Temperature: 45°C
Max. Feedwater SDI: 5
Free Chlorine Concentration of Feedwater <0.1ppm
pH Range of Feedwater during Continuous Operation: 3~10
pH Range of Feedwater during Chemical Cleaning: 2~12
Max. Pressure Drop of Single Membrane Element: 10psi(0.07Mpa)
1. Any specific application must be limited within the extreme operating conditions. We strongly recommend you to refer to the latest edition of technology manual and design guide prepared by Vontron Technology Co., Ltd., or consult experts proficient in membrane technology. In case the customer fails to follow the operating conditions as specified in this manual, Vontron technology Co., Ltd. will assume no liability for all results.
2. The permeate flow listed in the table is the average value. The permeate flow of single membrane element is within a tolerance not exceeding ±20% of the nominal value.
3. All wet-type membrane elements have been strictly tested before leaving the factory, and have been treated with the solution of 1.0% sodium hydrogen sulfite (an antifreeze solution of 10% propanediol required in winter) for storage purpose, then sealed with plastic bag in vacuum, and further packed in carton boxes. In order to prevent the breeding of microbes during short-time storage, transportation and system standby, we recommend you to soak the membrane elements with protective solution (prepared with RO filtered water) containing 1.0% sodium hydrogen sulfite (foodstuff-purpose).
4. Discard the RO-filtered water produced during the first one hour after system start-up.
5. During storage time and run time, it is strictly prohibited to dose any chemical medicament that may be harmful.