Aquatic Nature Shrimp-SOIL 1.5L Special soil for shrimp
– Reduces maintenance on a freshwater aquarium and reproduces shrimp and all plants from their environment.
– The porous structure ensures optimum adherence of the plant roots.
– A slow release of nutrients is spread over a long period.
– Stimulates the micro-fauna in the aquarium.
– Promotes filtration and stabilizes the pH.
– Excellent for keeping bottom fish, shrimp or fish from a soft acid biotope.
– Promotes bacterial activity.
Ready for use.
Advice: start with Aqua-Plant 24 after 6 weeks, this is the ideal plant fertilizer for an aquarium soil (optional)
Tips for adding the soil in the aquarium
1. Fill the aquarium with a layer of unwashed Shrimp-Soil
2. Smooth out the Shrimp-Soil with the Sand-Flattener (available separately)
3. Place a plate on the Shrimp-Soil, pour water on the plate to avoid any turbidity. Fill the aquarium for 50%
4. Plant your aquarium as desired
5. Fill the aquarium with water and confirm the filter system
Note : Shrimp-Soil can lead to water cloudiness in certain cases. This is temporary and is not harmful to plants or fish.