ClariSea SK3000 auto fleece filter system for aquarium up to 500 liters
The ClariSea membrane filter is a highly efficient water filtration system that removes particles such as microalgae, waste, food, organic waste and gravel from the water column. System is suitable for use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums, fish farmers and propagation systems for corals.
A ClariSea filter completely replaces the use of gift bags and results in clear water for your aquarium.
The use of a ClariSea fleece filter guarantees the highest possible filtration efficiency for optimum light penetration and growth of your corals and plants.
REDUCED ACCUMULATION OF ORGANIC WASTE
Continuously removes waste and organic waste from the water column and thus limits the breakdown to nitrate and phosphate in your aquarium.
REDUCED TAX ON FOAMER
The ClariSea membrane filter significantly reduces the load on your protein skimmer by removing even the smallest particles.
Constant filtration results in less maintenance of, among other things, pumps and protein skimmers, plus … no more care bags to clean.
A ClariSea fleece filter will noticeably reduce the accumulation of waste in your aquarium substrate and sump.
- High volume filtering capacity
- Minimum installation space required, especially with regard to the Theiling System
- Completely replaces the need for care bags
- Easy to take apart for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Automatic rolling system of the contaminated fleece
- Multifunctional smart controller
- End of roll causes an audible alarm
- Filter error / floating error / water depth alarm
- Phosphate-free fleece material
- Special odorless fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
- Recommended flow rate: 3000 l / h (800 US gph)
- Particle size removal: up to 20 microns
- Maximum water depth under water: 20 cm (8 “)
- Suspension bracket height adjustment: up to 12 cm (4 “)
- Maximum glass thickness for suspension bracket: 13 mm (1/2 “)
- Recommended aquarium size with 5 x tank reversal (3000 l / hour) = 600 lt
- Recommended aquarium size with 4 x tank reversal (3000 l / hour) = 750 lt
- Inlet connection: 32 mm
- Filter fleece: 10cm (4 “) width – length 25m (82ft)