Deltec skimmer Internal MC500
The compact skimmer from the MC series (with the exception of the MCX 300) is mounted directly inside or outside the aquarium by means of a holder.
This skimmer the Deltec MC 500 is also good to use in the RedSeaMax 250,
You can easily adjust the compartment where the foamer is located where the Deltec MC 500 simply fits in.
The Deltec MC 500 uses the aquabee pumps, which are converted by deltec,
the pump makes much less noise here and produces more foam, another advantage of this is that the foamer produces almost no air bubbles.
• Can be used in a sump or directly in an aquarium
• Minimum water level when used in a Sump is 125mm
• The skimmer does not need an extra pump
• Height for external filter installation ca: 575 mm
• Produces 350 – 400 liters of air in the Venturi
• Consumption of only 10 watts • LxWxH: 210 x 90 x 400 (530) mm
• normal occupation: 700 liters
• high occupancy: 400 liters