Hanna HI98303 Dist 3 conductivity (EC) up to 1999 µS/cm tester
The DiST® testers are widely used for monitoring conductivity in drinking water, water treatment, reverse osmosis, cooling towers, wastewater, laboratories, agriculture, aquariums, hydroponics and the printing industry. These testers have an amperometric graphite electrode that provides improved repeatability of measurements because they do not oxidize. An amperometric measurement of EC is based on Ohm’s law: I = V/R, where R depends on the distance between two pins and their surface. Oxidation changes both distance and surface, directly affecting accuracy. DiST® non-oxidizing graphite pins can provide an optimal surface for accurate, reliable results.
If calibration is required, simply submerge the electrode tip in the calibration solution and the meter will calibrate automatically!
Exposed temperature sensor
These testers feature exposed temperature sensors for faster response times.
An easily removable cover provides access to the battery compartment.
- Water resistant
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Automatic One-Point Calibration
- Measurement stability indicator
- Measure temperature
- EC Range 0 to 2000 S/cm
- Resolution 1 S/cm
- Accuracy ±2% full scale (at 20°C)
- °C Range 0.0 to 50.0°C
- Resolution 0.1°C
- Accuracy ±0.5°C (at 20°C)
- Calibration automatic at 1 point
- Temperature compensation automatic, 0 to 50°C
- Battery type/lifetime CR2032 3V Li-ion/approx. 250 hours of continuous use
- Ambient 0 to 50°C, RH max. 100 %
- Dimensions 160 x 40 x 17 mm
- Weight 75g
- HI98303 (DiST 3) is supplied with CR2032 battery, 1413 μS/cm calibration solution sachet (4), storage/protection sleeve, instruction manual and quality certificate.