ELOS K40 – Potassium Integrator – 100ml increases all of the plant’s growth activities
ELOS K40 is not a normal potassium liquid fertiliser, neither a potassium chlorate with anti-chloride! ELOS K40 is a Potassium based (K) additive that also contains specific growth boosters essential to the harmonious growth of aquatic plants.
ELOS K40 increases all of the plant’s growth activities through a synergetic action on the root system, and on leaf absorption activity, setting good uniformity in leaf and stem growth. It is a slow-release fertiliser active in a wide pH range (from pH 4 to pH 9), ideal for all High Demanding Aquariums. It is, normally used in combination with ELOS Fase 1 and Fase 2 to improve the quality of the leaves, supporting the photosynthesis process in densely planted tanks and when the concentration of CO2 is increased due to the use of modern CO2 Systems.
* Does not alter ionic stability of the aquarium water
* Formulated using high-efficacy, high-purity ingredients
* Easy to use, thanks to the spray dosing system or syringe
* All active ingredients are safe from contamination
* Provides visible results in the shortest time and where the aquarium is densely planted.