Microbe-Lift Bacterial Aquarium Balancer 16 oz 473ml Introduces millions of beneficial bacteria into your aquarium ecosystem
For SALT & FRESH WATER
The bacteria is natural, non-pathogenic and will reduce the organic waste that fish release.
* Prevents “new tank syndrome”
* Helps to eliminate ammonia and nitrate
* Provides rapid reduction of organic waste
* Helps to clean power filters, ornaments and gravel
* Helps to reduce fish loss
When adding new species to your aquarium always follow standard guidelines for the concentration of NH3 and NO2. The presence of ammonia and/or nitrates indicates tank over-crowding.
* Start Up Aquariums: First use MICROBE-LIFT/Dechlorinator + to remove chlorines and chloramines that may be present in the water.
* New Tanks: *For the next 3 weeks add 1 tsp. of MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Aquarium Balancer for every 20 gal. (76 L.) of aquarium water.
* Then follow the directions for established aquariums below.
* Established Aquariums: Add 1 tsp. (5 mL.) of MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Aquarium Balancer per 10 gal. (38 L.) of water every month and after any water changes.
You should also add the MICROBE-LIFT/Bacterial Aquarium Balancer after cleaning filters, changing filters or 48 hours after adding medications.
Note: Saltwater slows down bacteria action. For faster results add 25%-50% more product.