Reef Kinetics ReefBot
Reef Kinetics’ ReefBot
ReefBot uses traditional reagent based method to autonomously measure the levels of the most common parameters in your tank. It currently measures Alkalinity (Alk), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Nitrate (NO3), Phosphate (PO4) with more parameters added regularly.
Controlled by Reefbot Mobile App
The Reefbot is controlled from anywhere in the world through a mobile and web app with a simple interface to schedule and run tests, view all results and receive alerts when new test results are ready.
Easy Setup on any tank
The Reefbot can be installed on any tank by simply immersing the inlet tube in the tank and connecting two tubes to RODI and waste containers. It connects to the internet through any wifi or ethernet network.
*Automated testing of Alkalinity, Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrate, Phosphate and more.
* Easy installation on any tank, connects through wifi or ethernet.
* ReefBot is supplied with a 1 meter – 39.3″ tube to connect to your tank.
* Our glass vials are 20ml. In some cases, you would need more than one test kit to fill the vials.
* Schedule tests and receive alerts from anywhere through a mobile and web app.
* Compatible with reagents from Salifert, Red Sea, Giesmann, Tropic Marin, API and more.
* Easy maintenance.
* Package Weight: 328 oz (9.3Kg)
* Package Size: 18.3″ x 19.8″ x 12.9″ (46.5 cm x 50.5 cmx 33 cm)
* Power Supply: 100- 240V
* Connectivity: Wifi/Ethernet Reagent Slots: 8
* In the Box: 1 ReefBot – 12 glass vials – 1 power supply – 3 tubes – 15 magnetic stirrers – 1 calibration kit – 12 vial labels – 3 bulkhead connectors. No test reagents
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the tests currently supported by the Reefbot?
Today, the Reefbot can test the following parameters with test kits from those brands. We are regularly adding support for new elements and brands through software updates.
Alkalinity: Salifert, RedSea pro, API
Calcium: RedSea (beta), API
Magnesium: RedSea, Giesemann Nitrate: API, Tropic Marin
Phosphate: RedSea Pro (beta), Giesemann, Tropic Marin, API
check https://www.reefkinetics.com/ for latest updates on usable tests
How accurate are test results?
The test results received from the ReefBot are as accurate as test kits. The ReefBot interprets the colors and gives back results
Where can I buy test kits for my ReefBot?
The test kits does not come with the ReefBot but can be bought at Seaflower
Number of required reagent slots (tubes)
The number of reagent slots requires differences per test, one test uses 1 slot and another 3. Then there are 4 slots left for other tests.
Link to recap of needed slots Which test set can be used and the number of test tubes taken at the FAQ
What do I need to install the Reefbot on my tank?
You do not need anything except a tank, internet connection and mobile phone.