Theiling Rollermat filter (ponds)
Automatic mechanical Filter for garden ponds
The polluted water passes the filter fleece and enters into the drum. From here it flows back into the filter sump. If the fleece is loaded with dirt, the flow through the fleece decreases and the water level outside of the drum rises. If it reaches a certain level, a level switch starts the motor, the drum rotates and a small part of fresh fleece is loaded on the drum. Fully automatically. It will take 4 – 6 months, depending on the waste production in the system until the complete fleece is used and has to be replaced.
The Fleece is very fine. Even smallest particles are removed. The dirt is filtered out of the system, before it is metabolized biologically. This relieves the biofilter and the protein skimmer in seawater.
The pores of the fleece are even fine enough to retain many protozoa, like fish parasites in fresh and saltwater. They cannot pass the fleece. This is unique.
If the accepting roll is full – or the releasing roll empty, it can be taken out of the filter easily. Both parts can be separated and the fleece can be discarded.
Features of the Rollermat:
- Efficient mechanical filtration by fine filter fleece
- Automatic transport of the fleece.
- Easy changing of the used fleece roll.
- The rolls are easy to change
- The roll is 15 cm wide, for flow rates up to 2700l/h, depending on the water quality.
- Minimum power uptake. Average below 0,1w.
- 12V safety voltage
- Pond fleece: 20g/m², 90 m long. is approx. 40 micron filtering
- Power supply motor 12V, 50/60Hz , 4 Watts
- Transformer 230V/50 Hz
- Water inlet D 40 glue connection, 1 ¾“ thread
- Water outlet D 40 glue connection, 1 ¾“ thread
- overflow D 25 glue connection, 1 “ thread
- Width opf the fleece roll 15 cm
- Maximum water level, if placed in a filter sump 12,5 cm above the bottom oft he Rollermat
- Dimensions (L x B x H 42 x 25 x 45 cm