AquaMedic Tri Complex 3 x 5L complete solution for all reef aquaria
- No mixing necessary
- Easy dosage
- Highly concentrated
- Developed according to latest research results
- Calcium supply without ion shift
- Helps reduce water changes
- Including all vital trace elements
- Optimum coral growth
- 5 litres component blue: pH buffer 1 + iodine and fluorine complex
- 5 litres component white: pH-buffer 2
- 5 litres component red: calcium, magnesium, strontium + vital elements
To start, add a daily dose of 10 ml each of the three Tri Complexcomponents per 100 litres of aquarium water. Check the waters carbonate hardness regularly. If the hardness has increased more than required, reduce the dosage. If required the dosage can be increased to reach the optimal values ??of 7 – 9° dKH.
Aqua Medic reefdoser EVO 4 (available separately) is ideal for dispensing additives. Remove screw caps and connect the tubes of the dosing pump with the supplied suction tubes. These are immersed in the fluid until they reach the bottom of the container.
Any small quantities left in the container can be added manually the next day. Dispense equal amounts of all three components to an area of the aquarium with high water flow. The pH value is buffered in the range of 8.3 to 8.6.
A turbidity upon dispensing the white component is normal and has no adverse affect and will dissolve quickly.
Should you use Aqua Medic Tri Complex with- out a dosing pump, we recommend you use a very large disposable syringe (not included) which can then be attached to one of the suction tubes using a 6 mm hose.