Red Sea salt 22 kg bucket suitable to make 660 liter seawater
Red Sea Salt is designed to provide the exact parameters of tropical reef water with a slightly elevated alkalinity as needed in a closed marine system.
Red Sea salt is ideal for fish and invertebrate systems or for low-nutrient tanks where the hobbyist supplements all of the individual elements on a regular basis.
* All-natural Eco-friendly harvesting from the waters of the exotic Red Sea
* Biologically balanced levels of foundation elements
* Full complement of trace elements
* Guaranteed parameters for 10 liter / 2.5 gal mix
* No nitrates or phosphates (algae nutrients)
* No toxic levels of Heavy Metals
* No chemical binders
* Low moisture content