The ROLLERMAT COMPACT 1 is a fully automatic fleece filter – and so compact, that it fits into nearly every filtersump. The footprint is only 20 x 30 cm.
Compact Fleece Filter
The polluted water is directed through the inlet into the dirt-water compartment. It passes the fleece and flows back into the sump. If the fleece is loaded with dirt, the flow through the fleece decreases and the water level in the dirty water compartment rises. If it reaches a certain level, a level switch starts the motor and fresh fleece is winded forward.
It will take 3 – 6 months, depending on the waste production in the system until the complete fleece is used and has to be replaced.
The fleece is very fine. Even smallest particles are removed. The dirt is filtered out of the system, before it is metabolized biologically.
This relieves the biofilter and the protein skimmer in seawater.
The pores of the fleece are even fine enough to retain many protozoa, like fish parasites in fresh and saltwater. They cannot pass the
fleece. This is unique.
If the accepting roll is full – or the releasing roll empty, it can be taken out of the filter easily.
Both parts can be separated and the fleece can be discarded.
Features of the ROLLERMAT COMPACT 1:
• Efficient mechanical filtration by fine filter fleece
• Automatic transport of the fleece
• Easy changing of the used fleece roll
• The roll is 10 cm wide, for flow rates up to 2000 l/h, depending on the water quality
• Minimum power uptake. Average below 0,1 W at 12 V AC (powersupply 220-230v AC -> 12v AC)
• ROLLERMAT COMPACT 1 can be placed into the sump or hanged on the glass edge of the sump.
- 30 cm wide,
- 52 cm high (with base),
- depth 22 cm,
- height without base: 46 cm
- inlet connections: hose connection 25/32 / 40mm // 1½ ” thread
- emergency drain on the side: for pipe or hose nozzle 25 mm, or thread 1 inch
- water drain in the bottom :Ø 25 mm
- For the installation you have to calculate 10 cm extra for the height to change the fleece roll easily.
- If the Rollermat is set up inside of a filter sump, the water level in the sump may not increase higher than 10 cm.