Flipper Cleaner innovative magnet cleaner for your aquarium
Scraper BDH: 125 x 63 x 15mm
Magnetic grip: 102mm x 50x17mm
Flipper Cleaner is a new and innovative magnet cleaner for your aquarium.
The patented design makes it possible to turn the magnet into the aquarium by simply turning the outer handle!
On one side you will find a large soft cleaning pad (polishing pad) for daily maintenance and on the other hand, with a “flip”, you will find a stainless steel or plastic knife for removing hard algae. Flipper Cleaner is everything you’ll ever need to keep your glass crystal clear without wet your hands!
Flipper Cleaner always remains on its vertical design for easy retrieval of the magnet due to its unique design. By using powerful earth magnets, Flipper is suitable for aquariums with a thickness of up to 12mm .
Each Flipper Cleaner comes with 2 blades: a stainless steel blade for glass aquariums and an ABS blade for plastic aquariums.
Why turn around?
Although a blade is particularly effective for removing hard algae, daily maintenance with a knife simply takes longer and also wipes the knife of your magnet faster.
By turning the Flipper you can use the polishing pad. The polishing pad allows you to remove soft algae easily and quickly. Daily maintenance is done!
- Comes with 1x stainless steel stainless steel316 knife for glass aquariums and 1x ABS knife for plexiglass aquariums.
- Ultra-low profile to easily reach all hard to reach places.
- Patented reversing technology: Swap blade and polishing pad with only a “flip”.
- The large polishing pad allows for easy and quick removal of soft algae.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is it reversing difficult? Turning it around is very simple once you know how. Therefore follow the instructions in the supplied manual or watch the video on the Flipper website. Turn the Flipper into a place with little flow and sufficient distance from living stone or corals.
- What is the maximum glass thickness? Flipper can be used on glass or plastic aquariums up to 12 mm thick.
- How long do the metal knives go along and are they rusting over time? The metal knives are made of high-corrosion-resistant stainless steel RVS316. That means you can leave the Flipper in your aquarium without worrying about the rusting of the blades. The knives last for months depending on the use.
- Is Flipper suitable for aquariums with a curved windscreen? Yes!