Flipper Cleaner float innovative magnet cleaner for your aquarium
For Glass and Acrylic Tanks Up to 1/2″ (12mm) Thickness
Scrub, Flip, Scrape, and Now *FLOAT* with the patented FL!PPER Aquarium Cleaner.
The new Floating FL!PPER is the last aquarium cleaning tool you will ever need! Flipper’s patented design creates the only 2 in 1 magnetic aquarium cleaner that can FLIP from scrubber to scraper simply by rotating the handle.
Floating FL!PPER features an ergonomic GRIP/FLIP handle for easy FL!PPING. The cleaner now floats to the top of your aquarium if it ever becomes disconnected for even easier retrieval!
A “must-have” cleaning tool for advanced hobbyists and maintenance professionals!
Flipper cleaner (Standard) Float Features
- FLOATS to the surface if the cleaner ever becomes disconnected!
- NEW Ergonomic GRIP/FLIP Handle for easy FL!PPING from Scrubber to Scraper
- NEW Improved longer lasting handle felt
- Made with rare earth magnets for incredible cleaning strength and durability. Cleans even the most stubborn coralline algae
- Blade side has only 3 contact points resulting in a safety gap between the cleaner and the glass. This minimizes the chance of trapped sand which reduces the chance of scratching, even when cleaning below the sand!
- Unique orienting buoyancy always keeps the magnets facing the glass for easy retrieval
- Includes (2) replaceable blades: Stainless Steel for glass tanks and ABS plastic for acrylic tanks. Recommended to replace blades every 3-6 months to maintain optimal algae scraping
- Designed for Glass and Acrylic Tanks Up to 1/2″ (12mm) Thickness
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is it reversing difficult? Turning it around is very simple once you know how. Therefore follow the instructions in the supplied manual or watch the video on the Flipper website. Turn the Flipper into a place with little flow and sufficient distance from living stone or corals.
- What is the maximum glass thickness? Flipper can be used on glass or plastic aquariums up to 12 mm thick.
- How long do the metal knives go along and are they rusting over time? The metal knives are made of high-corrosion-resistant stainless steel RVS316. That means you can leave the Flipper in your aquarium without worrying about the rusting of the blades. The knives last for months depending on the use.
- Is Flipper suitable for aquariums with a curved windscreen? Yes!