Red Sea salt 4 kg suitable to make 120 liter seawater
Red Sea Salt is designed to provide the exact parameters of tropical reef water with a slightly elevated alkalinity as needed in a closed marine system.
Red Sea salt is ideal for fish and invertebrate systems or for low-nutrient tanks where the hobbyist supplements all of the individual elements on a regular basis.
- All-natural Eco-friendly harvesting from the waters of the exotic Red Sea
- Biologically balanced levels of foundation elements
- Full complement of trace elements
- Guaranteed parameters for 10 liter / 2.5 gal mix.
- No nitrates or phosphates (algae nutrients)
- No toxic levels of Heavy Metals
- No chemical binders
- Low moisture content