Abyzz A100 pump
The Abyzz pumps are very quiet with high performance. The Abyzz A100 is the smallest pump in the range. This aquarium pump offers all the quality and characteristics of the larger Abyzz pumps in a very compact and powerful pump.
It consists of a programmable, powerful, menu-driven electronics (driver) and a sine-commutated synchronous motor (pump).
Use of low voltage (12V) makes the safest use possible in all application areas. The integrated bearing rinse offers optimum protection against calcification and, in combination with the used silicon carbide bearings, a titanium rotor and a special hard metal shaft, ensures low-maintenance operation.
The processed materials are designed for a long service life and meet the highest requirements and quality standards.
The product has been developed and produced in Germany by Venotec.
- Adjustable speed range (0 … 100%)
- Programmable control (eg wave and random mode)
- Extensive protection against, for example, dry running, overheating and overcurrent
- Smooth start
- Bus-suitable interface for peripherals
- Lockable plug contacts
- Silent operation
- Motor working voltage 12V
- Rotatable motor base
- Freshwater and seawater aquariums
- Pond filter systems
What’s in the box
- Abyzz A100 pump and driver
- Power cable (1.5 m) and connection cable
- Installation either submerged or dry in pipes, not self-priming
- The inlet / outlet connections are suitable for PVC / ABS adhesive couplings
- Weight 5 kg
- Size 340 × 250 × 140 mm
- Maximum delivery 8,500 l / hour
- Delivery nominal 7,300 l / h
- Maximum delivery height 6.0 m
- Maximum operating pressure 1.2 bar
- Maximum depth 2.0 m
- Connections inlet / outlet 40 mm / 25 mm
- Cable length pump 3.0 m
- power consumption 5 … 100 W
- operating voltage 90 … 240 V ~, 50 … 60 Hz
- ambient temperature + 2 ° C … + 40 ° C
- 10 year warranty