Aqua Medic indicator-resin 730g/ +/-1000ml Ion exchange resin with colour indicator
Mixed bed demineralizer for removing silicate, nitrate and other ions from osmosis water. The special silicate resin helps to limit the growth of diatoms, especially for the aquarium hobby.Used to remove the last remaining pollutants from RO water, by using ion exchange resin as the final stage on a reverse osmosis unit. It reduces the growth of diatom, if silicate levels in tap water are too high.
The resin is placed in designated cartridges (e.g. Aqua Medic demineralization filter, Aqua Medic platinum line plus, Top End Filter, RO-resin cartridge or other commercially available ultrapure water filters) after the reverse osmosis units. How much the osmosis water is freed from the ions that are still present depends on the residual salt content and the flow rate.
Depending on the residual salt content and the flow rate, the osmosis water is released from remaining ions.
- Disposable resin. The resin is equipped with a colour indicator that shows the efficiency of the filter material. If the conductivity of the desalted osmosis water begins to rise, the resin turns from blue to green and must be replaced.
- In lockable bag
- Not rechargeable.
Filling weight: 730 g / app. 1,000 ml
Styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer with trialkylammonium groups in OH form
Styrene-divinylbenzene copolymer with sulfonic acid groups in H-form
H318 Causes serious eye damage.
- P264 Wash thoroughly after use.
- P280 Wear protective gloves/clothing and eye/face protection.
- P305 + P351 + P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove any existing contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing.
- P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor.
- P501 Dispose of content/container in accordance with local/regional/national waste disposal regulations.