Aqua Medic NO3 reduction 500ml nitrate + phosphate control
– composition of carbon sources to reduce nitrate and phosphate
– including dosing aid to make use easier
– improves coral growth
– improves polyp extension and color
– prevents unwanted algae growth through nutrient control
– 2 ml NO3 reduction per 100 liters of aquarium water per day
NO3 reduction contains organic components that serve as an extra carbon source for bacteria and therefore stimulate stronger propagation.
These bacteria are used by corals as food or are skimmed.
Nutrients previously adsorbed will also disappear, so that the nitrate and phosphate content in the water will gradually decrease.
The corals use the bacteria as extra food that will improve the color and the polyp extension.