Chemi Pure Grande 1134g filtration media
THE BENEFITS OF USING CHEMI-PURE:
- LONGER LIFE – Fish often live 3 to 4 times longer
- CONSTANT pH – Always within the safe range
- PROTECTS NECESSARY ORGANISMS – with no danger of pollution
- RINSES CLEAR – quicker than ever before!
- REMOVES TOXIC ELEMENTS – Including Copper & Phenol
- REMOVES ORGANIC PARTICULATES
- QUICKER RESPONSES – Neurological reactions similar to fish in natural habitat
- GOOD FOR SALTWATER & FRESHWATER FISH – Helps all species thrive
- CRYSTAL CLEAR WATER – Always sparkling blue-white water
- NOW FEATURING QUICKWASH CARBON™ – a special 0.08mm extruded pelletized activated carbon that has 30% more surface area than our original carbon and comes pre-washed
Chemi-pure can be used with all water types as a chemical absorption filter, ion generator, and exchange unit to positively keep pH at a perfect and constant level. Chemi-pure is also fantastic for use with African cichlids and Discus! Chemi-pure does not remove trace elements and is the only filter medium which aids in the natural balance of positive and negative charges, with an emphasis on the beneficial negative ion. Now featuring QuickWash Carbon™, our newest improvement to the original Chemi-pure formula. This carbon is pelletized and pre-washed providing the best combination of surface area, pore size and dust content, making it the ideal filtration solution for fresh and saltwater aquariums.
Keep Chemi-pure sealed wet in container until ready for use.
Rinse bag under running water for 5 to 10 seconds, place bags into a high flow area of your sump, canister filter, or HOB filter.
Chemi-pure should be replaced approximately every 2-4 months depending on bio-load.
If more than one Chemi-pure filter bag is used, change one at a time every week until all bags have been replaced.