ClariSea SK3000 gen3 auto fleece filter system for aquarium up to 500 liters
The ClariSea membrane filter is a highly efficient water filtration system that removes particles such as microalgae, waste, food, organic waste and gravel from the water column. System is suitable for use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums, fish farmers and propagation systems for corals.
A ClariSea filter completely replaces the use of gift bags and results in clear water for your aquarium.
The use of a ClariSea fleece filter guarantees the highest possible filtration efficiency for optimum light penetration and growth of your corals and plants.
REDUCED ACCUMULATION OF ORGANIC WASTE
Continuously removes waste and organic waste from the water column and thus limits the breakdown to nitrate and phosphate in your aquarium.
REDUCED TAX ON FOAMER
The ClariSea membrane filter significantly reduces the load on your protein skimmer by removing even the smallest particles.
Constant filtration results in less maintenance of, among other things, pumps and protein skimmers, plus … no more care bags to clean.
A ClariSea fleece filter will noticeably reduce the accumulation of waste in your aquarium substrate and sump.
- High volume filtering capacity
- Minimum installation space required, especially with regard to the Theiling System
- Completely replaces the need for care bags
- Easy to take apart for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Automatic rolling system of the contaminated fleece
- Multifunctional smart controller
- End of roll causes an audible alarm
- Filter error / floating error / water depth alarm
- Phosphate-free fleece material
- Special odorless fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
- Recommended flow rate: 3,000 l/h (800 USG/h)
• Optimal water depth for longer fleece life: 10cm (4”)
• Minimum submerged water depth: 5cm (2”)
• Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
• Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 14cm (5.5”)
• Recommended aquarium size: up to 600 litres (160 USG)
• Universal inlet connection: 32mm / 40mm
• Filter fleece: 10cm (4”) width
The Gen3 ClariSea has a number of new features to speed up installation, make it easier to load the fleece, and maintain the unit without having to remove it from the sump or dismantle. The main body now comes fully constructed and glued together, making initial setup of the unit quicker and easier compared with the previous generations.
To aid with periodical cleaning, the guide rollers and splash guard plates can be removed without the need of tools or having to dismantle the unit. The two splash plates are now quick release, using a drop-in slots to make them simple to lift out, even when the unit is installed in a sump. Specially designed thumb screw stub fixings are used to hold the guide rollers, allowing free rotation as the fleece is wound on. This allows easy changing of the fleece without removing the ClariSea from the sump.
The fleece holder has been redesigned to simply drop on to the top of the unit, taking away the need to release or tighten any fixing screws when the roll needs to be removed or replaced. This is especially handy where space is tight or access to the mounting screw would be limited.
All ClariSea Gen 3 units now include a fleece removal tool to help eject the dirty fleece roll from the spool, allowing the dirty roll to be easily pushed off without the need to cut off or unroll the fleece.
Connection to existing aquarium pipework has also been made more versatile with a specially moulded inlet adapter elbow that will fit 32mm metric or 1” Imperial aquarium plumbing as standard or with the use of a 40mm straight connector will also fit directly to 40mm metric pipework.