Deltec Afschuimer Intern MC 501 has a DC adjustable foam pump for a max 400 liter aquarium
The compact skimmer from the MC series (with the exception of the MCX 300) is mounted directly inside or outside of the aquarium by means of a holder.
This skimmer the Deltec MC 500 is also good to use in the RedSeaMax 250, you can easily adjust the compartment where the foamer is placed so that the Deltec MC 500 easily fits into it.
The Deltec MC 500 uses the aquabee pumps, which are converted by deltec,
the pump makes much less noise and produces more foam, another advantage of this is that the foamer hardly produces any air bubbles.
• Can be used both in a sump and directly in an aquarium aquarium
• Minimum water level when used in a Sump is 125 mm
• The skimmer does not require an additional pump
• Height for external filter installation approx: 575 mm
• Produces 350 – 400 liters of air for the Venturi
• Consumption of only 10 watts • LxWxH: 210 x 90 x 400 (530) mm
• normal occupancy: 700 liters
• high occupancy: 400 liters
• Also fits in a RedSeaMax 250