Easy Reefs Easyart PROF 1500 Liquid food for artemia
Dosage: the dosage depends on the density of the brine shrimp that we feed. Consumption is 4 ml Easyart per 10 liters of culture per day during the first 5 days (nauplius and metanauplius) and 8 ml Easyart per 10 liters of culture per day from day 5 of culture (juvenile artemia and adults). If the water of the artemia culture becomes clear a few hours after adding Easyart (microalgae have been eaten), more Easyart should be added.
Composition: easy reefs® Tetraselmis (100%) microalgae species.
Example for artemia culture in 10 liters:
- Incubate the brine shrimp cysts according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- After they hatch, wait 6 hours and start feeding with Easyart.
- Put 0.5 liters of seawater in a bowl to mix.
- Add 4 ml Easyart and spread the microalgae by shaking/stirring.
- Remove 0.5 L of water from the culture to prepare the next algal batch.
- Slowly add the microalgae to the tank to avoid sediment suspension.