Fauna Marin RTN/STN X – 500ml the solution against tissue necrosis on corals
RTN/STN-X is a protective treatment for corals and is effective against tissue necrosis in corals, both the fast form (RTN, Rapid Tissue Necrosis) and the slow form (STN, Slow Tissue Necrosis). RTN/STN-X disrupts the microorganism development involved and at the same time strengthens the corals’ defenses.
- Soft corals and sea anemones
- Stony corals SPS/LPS
- azooxanthellate corals
We recommend a treatment period of 7-10 days. If necessary, the treatment can be extended.
Before using the preparation, please read the HTU RTN/STN-X and follow the using instructions carefully.
RTN/STN-X is used in the aquarium and is safe to use. Other aquarium inhabitants will not be affected.
- 15 ml/100 l aquarium volume daily for 7-10 days
- add directly into a strong current area
- Remove activated carbon from the system during treatment. However, skimmer, adsorber filter materials and UV sterilizer can still be in operation
- In addition, you can use BACTO THERAPY daily during the treatment
- 3 ml/100 l aquarium volume.
Water, Zinc, Chelators
Active ingredient: pyridine-2-thiol-1-oxide
Safety note: Only for use in marine aquaria. Keep away from children, do not introduce into open waters.
Use biocidal products with care.
Always read label and product information before use.
BAuA Reg. No.: N-94587