FormFutura ReForm rPET (Black, 1.75mm, 1000 gram) is ReefSafe
ReForm by FormFutura offers sustainable filaments made from renewed materials only. We have packaged our ReForm filaments in our most sustainable packaging ever. It is our goal to reduce not only our footprint, but also the retail prices. Sustainability and affordability can go hand in hand.
- Renewed materials only, no virgin fossil- or virgin natural resources used
- All FormFutura packaging is 100% recyclable.
- Spooled on sturdy recycled and FSC certified cardboard spools.
- Packaged in recycled and climate neutral cardboard boxes.
- Reform is the first filament range that is available on industrial-sized cardboard spools.
- Unbeatable retail prices for high-end and sustainable filaments.
rPET White and Black will always have the same color, as extrusion waste from black and white PETG filament is collected separately.
General printing guidelines*
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Adhesive: EasyFix Nr. I|
|Print temp: ± 230 – 240° C||Fan speed: 0 – 30%||Experience level: Beginner|
|Heat bed: ± 75 – 85° C||Enclosure: No / Recommended||Reef Safe: Yes|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
|ρ: 1.27 g/cc||0.25 Kg spool||1 Kg spool||2.3 Kg spool||3.5 Kg spool||4.5 Kg spool|
|Ø 1.75mm||± 82m||± 327m||± 753m||± 1146m||± 1473m|
|Ø 2.85mm||± 31m||± 123m||± 284m||± 432m||± 555m|
Dimensions of the cardboard spools
|Weight (filament)||Width||Outer diameter||Inner diameter||Weight (empty spool)|
|250g – 500g||~40mm||~200mm||~56mm||~130g|
This filament is compliant to below listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
*) This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above described products.