Kessil A360X Tuna Blue aquarium LED verlichting
The successor of the Kessil A360 Tuna Blue LED for saltwater aquariums has a low profile design with higher light output (Higher Photon Volume Density), thanks to the redesigned, first-class sunflower heat sink with extended color control options, opening unlimited color combinations for aesthetics while maintaining the performance of the core spectrum. A360X features smoother color transitioning and dimming, including moonlight effect.
– The smart K-Link communication method is an upgrade of the previous plug & play 0~10 V, allowing users to network multiple A360X together and set individual groups to run their own programs. A360X can be used with optical accessories to shape light, allowing users to modify the look of the aquarium to their liking.
– The newly designed optics along with the latest generation Dense Matrix LED array provide a broader delivery of light and eliminate shading. Patented Dense Matrix LED technology concentrates multiple LED chips into a single array, creating a powerful and penetrating light source with wide coverage. The maximum penetration can reach 24″ to 30″ beyond the water’s surface for most reefs. Penetration can be further enhanced by using the narrow reflector (optional accessory).
– The well-known Tuna Blue spectrum has been proven by its users to promote coral growth and enhance coloration. With Kessil Logic™, it ensures consistent power output and coral growth across the tunable spectrum.
– Different wavelengths are seamlessly blended within a single LED array, emitting uniform color across the coverage range.
– In addition to the popular Tuna Blue spectrum, users can add in Red, Green, and Violet+Indigo (Purple) by using the Spectral Controller X or the Kessil WiFi Dongle.
– The Kessil shimmer effect gives your tank a beautiful, natural, sunlit look comparable to the shimmer of a Metal Halide fixture. It is like replicating your own piece of the ocean.
– Compatible with 0~10 V external controllers. Daisy-chain multiple lights for seamless control from a single source.
– At manual mode you can instantly tune spectrum and intensity for on demand light customization. The quick set creates unique dawn and dusk effects by altering light intensity and color throughout six different time points. With an acclimation mode the introduction of new lights to a tank or new corals to an existing setup is very easy. The acclimation timeline can be customized to suit specific needs.
– The innovative heat management system enhances longevity and efficiency.
Dimensions: 4.3” x 2.1” / 110 x 53 mm
Unit Weight: 0.8 lb / 370 g
Spectrum: Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue + RGB
Power Supply: 100-240 V AC (input) 19V DC (output)
Power Consumption: 90 W max
Scope of delivery:
1x A360X Tuna Blue LED
1x Power Adapter
1x AC Adapter Cable
1x DC Extension Cable
1x Hanging Ring
2x Metal Screw Hook
2x Hanging Bracket