LOC-LINE 1/4 "ROUND NOZZLE 6 MM
Loc-Line 1/4 "Spray mouth
Loc-Line is a modular and versatile piping system, known for its quality, versatility and design. With Loc-Line you can, for example, split the outflow of the lifting pump into several points and direct it as desired.
– Modular – The unique ball and socket design is fully manually adjustable in both position and length.
– User-friendly – Loc-Line is easy to (dis) assemble, completely by hand or with the help of a special pair of pliers.
– Stable – Insensitive to vibrations: stays perfectly in place during use.
– Versatile – Loc-Line is extremely versatile and offers a solution for every application. There is a wide selection of accessories, from nozzles to taps and non-return valves.
– Low resistance – Very low internal resistance for maintaining a constant volume. The internal diameter of Loc-Line is not reduced by bending and it does not buckle, unlike hoses.
– High quality – Loc-Line is made from premium quality Acetal copolymer and has a high resistance to chemical products.
It is available in 3 different diameters:
1/4 "System: 30-50 PSI, 950 liters per hour.
1/2 "System: 20-30 PSI, 1,810 liters per hour.
3/4 "System: 10-20 PSI, 4,315 liters per hour.