Maxspect Nano Tech Bio Spheres keramisch filter 1kg
Maxspect Nano-Tech Bio-Sphere is a new filter media for use in freshwater and marine water aquariums. With an ultra-high surface cross-cutting ratio and filtration area, each Bio-Sphere has up to 54 m² surface area for the establishment of bacterial colonies.
With the use of stabilized microbial sewage treatment technology (W-BAF), the Bio-Spheres have a unique advantage in the treatment of water column with high Ammonia-Nitrogen (NH4-N) and high Nitrate-Nitrogen (NO3-N). The Bio-Spheres excel at establishing bacterial colonies in form of Bio-Nano Composite Films, it allows different species of bacteria and fungi to grow on its large surface area, such as nitrifying bacteria (including species of the genera Nitrosomas, Nitrosococcus, Nitrobacter and Nitrococcus), yeast phototrophic prokaryotes, etc.
Maxspect Nano-Tech Bio-Sphere:
- stabilized microbial sewage treatment technology with Biological Aerated Filter (W-BAF)
- ultra-high surface cross-cutting ratio and filtration area
- Nano-Tech Bio-Sphere is made of ceramic beads and is completely inert
- individual use in filter sump, external filter, internal filter
- can be the one and only filter media
- suitable for fresh and marine water aquariums
- delivery incl. filter mesh bag