Neptune Systems Apex NG EB632 lab grade kit the user friendly aquarium controller
ENTER THE APEX
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
New set up wizards and to-do reminders help guide you through configuring everything from temperature control, trouble alerts to your mobile device, and many other common aquarium tasks. With this new Apex, an aquarium controller no longer requires an advanced degree — you are up and running in 5 EASY STEPS:
- Mount it to the wall or inside your cabinet
- Plug in the probes and your equipment
- Connect it to your home network via wi-fi or cable
- Run the new Configuration Wizards
- Get the basics of monitoring and control for your entire tank set up, in less than 15 minutes, with no programming!
Every Apex has a built in web-server (tech talk for its control software and built-in web interface) with complete functionality – even if the internet is down! This is important, see why. . .
When we decided to create an Energy Bar for this new Neptune Systems Apex, we designed it from the ground up. Not only does the Energy Bar 632 have six 220V AC outlets, but it includes an internal 100W 24VDC power supply as well. That power supply feeds three built-in 1LINK ports as well as two 24VDC accessory ports.
And, each individual outlet has independent power monitoring and there are individual LED indicators for each outlet. While the videos on below demonstrate the the domestic version of our Energy Bar- the information is exactly the same.
- CERTIFIED TO CE STANDARDS
- POWER MONITORING
- BUILT-IN 1LINK AND 24VDC PORTS
- INDIVIDUAL OUTLET INDICATOR LED
- ALARMS AND DECISIONS BASED ON POWER
- ALL OUTLETS RELAY SWITCHED
THESE PROBES INCLUDED WITH YOUR Neptune Systems Apex TO MONITOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR AQUARIUM
The Neptune Systems Apex includes probes for Temperature, pH, ORP, and Salinity. The pH and ORP probes are now double-junction as well so they hold calibration longer and have a longer lifespan than single-junction probes.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOUBLE JUNCTION AND SINGLE JUNCTION PROBES?
Single junction probes put the reference electrode in direct contact with aquarium water. Over time, the junction will slowly leak aquarium water into the electrolyte which changes the accuracy of the probe and requires more frequent calibrations.
Double junction probes place a second vessel inside the main electrolyte with a second internal junction. The means that even when the aquarium water eventually begins to make its way in the first compartment, it still has to go through the second junction to contaminate the electrolyte surrounding the reference electrode.