Blue Life Nitrate FX 250ml Safe and Effective Way to Lower Nitrates
* Prevents Algae Overgrowth
* Reduce and Extend Maintenance Intervals
* Regenarable Multiple TImes
* Safe and Effective Way to Lower Nitrates
Instructions and Guidelines
* Prior to first use, rinse each bag of resin by passing a steady stream of fresh water (RO Preferrably) 4 to 5 cups approxi- mately; discard water once completed.
* Each 250ml of Nitrate Fx will remove 10ppm nitrate in 475 liters of water (or 5ppm per 945 liter) and 500ml will remove 10ppm nitrate in 945 liter of
water (or 5ppm per 945 liter).
* Removal is directly related to resin contact time with water; maximizing contact time with water will remove more nitrates and aid in the overall quality of aquarium
water. For best results, resins should be used inside a reactor or a pressurized canister.
* Nitrate Fx is regenerable multiple times, making it a cost effective means for reduction of nitrates in marine and freshwater aquariums.
* Dissolve 1 Blue Life USA Regeneration Kit into 2 liter of room-temperature water per 250-ml of resin to be regenerated in a clean pail; place resin into pail and stir
* allow Nitrate Fx to soak at least 1 hour (for best results soak overnight) frequently agitating the bags; then remove from regeneration solution and rinse thoroughly in fresh water before re-using.
* Do not regenerate with bleach, this will permanently damage the adsorption resin and could kill aquarium inhabitants.
Resin sold moist. Keep closed to prevent drying. Weight varies due to moisture content, product is sold by volume rather than weight. DO NOT LET RESIN DRY OUT!
Any of our Blue Life USA resins can be regenerated with the use of Regen Fx for reuse 6 or more times.
One 250ml Regen FX regeneration kit can regenerate up to 4x 250ml bags of any Blue Life FX resin.
250 ml Nitrate FX treats 475 liter
500 ml Nitrate FX treats 945 liter