Orca Gel Superglue – 50 g is an instant cyanoacrylate-based adhesive
Information and directions on the use of orca instant adhesive gel
orca instant adhesive gel is an instant cyanoacrylate-based adhesive.
– Ideal for aquascaping.
– For the attachment of aquatic plants, such as Anubias, Java fern and moss, on roots, stones and other decorative objects.
– For the underwater attachment of corals, live rock and soft corals.
– For use on metal, glass, porcelain, ceramic, rubber, leather, wood, paper and plastic (not suitable for use on PE, PP, polystyrene and flexible PVC).
orca instant adhesive gel does not contain solvents. It gradually dissolves completely in the water and is therefore ideal for the attachment of self-propagating aquatic plants in freshwater aquariums or corals in marine water.
We recommend orca underwater glue or orca construct for the attachment of other stones, wooden items or decorative objects in the aquarium.
Switch off all the pumps in order to stop all the water movement in the aquarium before attempting to glue corals or rocks in place. Working either above or below the water level, apply a sufficient quantity of orca instant adhesive gel to the aquatic plant, coral or other item which is to be glued in place. Hold the item
firmly in place while it is bonding (approx. 10 seconds). Do not restart the pumps until the adhesive bond has formed.
When sticking metal, glass, ceramic, plastic or similar items together, the two bonding surfaces should be as exact a fit as possible. The relevant surfaces must
be clean and free of grease. Apply a small amount to one of the surfaces and press the two pieces together firmly. Work very quickly as the bond will form within
Special precautions for storage
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Store in a cool and dry place. The product will keep longer if stored in the refrigerator.
– Keeps for approx. six months after opening