PM1 – extra pH / ORP Probe Module (without probes) for the APEX aquarium computer
The PM1 probe module is just what you need if you want to check extra pH or ORP in your tank. And, there is an extra bonus, you have an extra temperature port as well as six I / O switch inputs for use on ATO, enter buttons, or whatever you wish.
This module is perfect for someone who wants to add an extra pH or ORP port to their Apex System.
Applications for the extra ports
As an extra pH port , it can be used for other tank or control of the CO2 solenoid on the calcium reactor.
Or if you choose to use it for extra ORP , you can use the Apex ORP value on and off an ozone generator.
Characteristics of the pH / ORP module are:
- Monitor / Control pH or ORP and temperature.
- 6 digital inputs for float switches, water on the floor, pressure sensors, etc.
- Full datalogging support in Apex Basic module.
- Up to 240 aquabus modules can be added to the Apex system.
- Plug and Play. Automatically recognized when installed in the system.
- Two Aquabus connectors for flexible expansion possibilities via aquabus
- LED status indicator
- Upgradeable firmware.
- Galvanic separation for accurate and reliable probe measurements.
- Comes with 1meter aquabus cable.