Blue Life Reef RX 30ml coraldip is used in the treatment and prevention of bacterial diseases that can be associated with fresh cut or injured corals
* Blue Vet RX
- Anti-Bacterial Treatment for Corals
- Ideal for Freshly Cut Coral Frags
- Safe for All Coral Types
- Reef Safe Will Not Harm Denitrifying Bacterias
- Coral Rx is used in the treatment and prevention of bacterial diseases that can be associated with fresh cut or injured corals
- This package will treat 1514 liters (400 gallons)
How to prepare product:
Turn off skimmer and discontinue using activated carbon and phosphate remover for 72 hours; they may be resumed after 72 hours but all other chemical filtration should be removed during the course of treatment. Filter socks are recommended to aid in cleaning the aquarium. Do not use if you have macroalgae or a refugium. Allow 10 to 14 days for results.
How to use product:
It is higly recommended that all corals be treated in some form of quarantine system and that the maximum contact time with Coral Rx be allowed,
avoiding resistance to build up. Dosing It is recommended flow be increased during treatment, however it is important to avoid flow directly
aimed at corals. In addition to strong, passive water flow it is advised to lower light intensity if possible, but it is not absolutely necessary.
Begin dosing mix by removing 1 cup of water from your aquarium and mix with 1 level scoop of Coral Rx for every 10 gallons (37.9 liters) of true
water volume in your aquarium. Dissolve thoroughly and pour solution into the aquarium. Discontinue the use of carbon, and ozone during the treatment period. Do not dose in the evenings when lighting is turned off. After desired results are visible, perform a 25% water change
and resume the use of mechanical filtration. If symptoms persist repeat dosage again. Note: Also it is important to perform a 25% water change after every dose. In case of accidental tank overdose, the medication can be removed using Clear Fx Pro.
Warning: This product is not intended for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children. If ingested, contact a physician or poison control center immediately.