Dual Inline TDS meter measures the TDS value in 2 places.
A TDS meter measures the amount of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) in a liquid.
This measurement is used to determine the purity of the water produced by your osmosis device and gives an indication when your DI resin or membrane needs to be replaced.
Because dissolved ionized solids such as salts and minerals contribute to the conductivity of a liquid, a TDS meter measures the conductivity of the liquid, which is then converted into a TDS value.
TDS is directly related to the quality of water, ie the lower a TDS number, the purer the water. For example, the osmosis water produced will have a TDS between 0 and 6, while tap water will vary between 120 and 300.
Features of the D & D in-line dual TDS meter
- Shows the 2x TDS levels of the water
- Very efficient and accurate thanks to the advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function saves the battery. The appliance is automatically switched off after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 – 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm.) From 1000 to 9990 ppm the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.)
- Meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Equipped with John Guest Quick-Connect T-couplings
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Cable length: 60cm (including sensor)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 7.6 x 2 x 4.7 cm (3 x 8 x 1.9 inches)
- Weight: 79.4 g (2.8 oz.)