Tropic Marin A ELEMENTS Essential anionic trace element supplements for marine aquariums
Essential anionic and cationic trace element supplements for marine aquariums.
In addition to calcium and carbonate hardness, coral growth also requires a series of essential trace elements, for example, in order to fulfil key requirements of the metabolism and skeleton structure of invertebrates. In seawater there are tiny quantities of these elements, which are consumed in a short time by coral growth and other processes. Regular supplementation of these trace elements is therefore unavoidable.
Following extensive scientific analysis of water and coral skeleton samples, Tropic Marin K+ ELEMENTS and A- ELEMENTS were developed, with these containing cationic and anionic trace elements required for reef aquariums in optimally-dosed quantities.
Benefits Tropic Marin A Elements:
- Essential anionic and cationic trace element supplements in a liquid form
- A complete profile of the essential trace elements with only two solutions
- K+ ELEMENTS contains cations of the trace elements barium, chrome, cobalt, iron, copper, manganese, nickel, strontium and zinc in pure mineral form
- A- ELEMENTS contains anions of the trace elements bromine, fluorine, iodine, lithium, molybdenum, selenium and vanadium in pure mineral form
- Supports ideal growth and natural coloration of corals and invertebrates
- No bleaching of the coral due to lack of trace elements
- Easy to apply – suitable both for manual dosing and for dosing pumps
How to use:
For a complete trace elements supply, we recommend the use of both trace element solutions:
Add 1 ml trace elements of each solution per 100 l / 25 US-Gal. of aquarium system water volume daily. The trace elements solution must not get directly onto the animals. The demand of trace elements increases with increased aquarium population density. In heavily populated aquariums, dosage may be increased up to the maximum dosage below.
Maximum dosage: Do not exceed a dosage of 2 ml per 100 l / 25 gallons of aquarium system water volume per day.