Two Little Fishies Little Reactor is designed for use with tanks up to 190 liters
Two Little Fishies Little Reactor is the latest and smallest Two Little Fishies reactor. This 18 cm tall reactor is designed for use with tanks up to 190 liters. It’s a great choice for all-in-ones such as the Coralife BioCubes.
The Little Reactor is designed with the upflow principle to achieve the most efficient use of PhosBan or other chemical filter media. By pushing water from the bottom upward through a dispersion plate, it forces an even distribution of water through the media, and prevents channeling. It can be mounted hanging on the back of the aquarium or below the aquarium.
- For aquariums up to 190 liters
- Hose barb connections are for 1,25 cm i.d. tubing
- Includes 1,25 cm inch barbed ball valve for flow control, and hose clamps
- Recommended flow rate is 75 liter per hour. The pump is not included. Flow can be controlled with the ball valve included with the reactor.
- Use with a maximum of 75 grams PhosBan or use with NPX Bioplastics. If you’re using the NPX Bioplastics we recommend you also purchase the Phosban Reactor NPX Screen
- If you’re hanging your Reactor off the back of your tank, we recommend using the Extension Kit