VDM: Variable Speed / Dimming Module Four channels of 0-10V pump control
Four channels of 0-10V pump control
Simply connect with the 0-10V plug of the Apex Ready pump in one of the two connections (via cable) on the VDM module and you have control over your pumps. The VDM has four channels on two connectors, so you can configure each of up to four pumps with their individual control profiles.
If you want to control more than 4 pumps, you can connect extra modules.
Features of the pump with variable speed control – VDM:
- Full control of Apex Ready pumps that use the 0-10V.
- Adds 4 independent 0-10V with variable speed ports to the Apex system.
- Comes with 1 meter AquaBus cable.
- Fully upgradeable via future firmware upgrades.
- LED status indicator.
- NOTE: The VDM is supplied without interface cables for your pumps.
LED dimming has never been easier
With this module you have the possibility to control many different brands of LED lighting. From the ‘simple’ 0-10V interface or to use the more complex control via a serial port, such as the Aqua Illuminations Sol, Acan ans Kessil Lighting.
Four channels of 0-10V LED dimming
Simply connect the standard Apex Ready 0-10V plug of your fixture to one of the two connections on the VDM module (via cable). Or, if you have an unsupported LED fixture, you can connect via the LED dim cable. Each cable / connector supports two channels of the LED drivers 0-10V inputs.
Advanced dimming options with Apex Ready + LED fixtures
Apex Ready + fixture, such as the Aqua Illuminations Sol or the Acan lighting fixture, you have an additional set of functions made available by the manufacturer through the advanced LED cable between your LED devices and the VDM. With this connection you can configure your Apex to do fun things with your light such as storms, lightning, clouds, or advanced color profiles.
Features of the LED Dimmodule – VDM:
- Complete control of Apex Ready + LEDs via the serial interface
- Simulate Sunrise / Sunset, lunar cycle, clouds and lightning with Apex Ready + fixtures.
- Add 4 independent 0-10V with variable speed ports.
- Comes with 1 meter AquaBus cable
- Fully upgradeable via future firmware upgrades
- LED status indicator.
- Compatible with all Apex Systems.
- NOTE: The VDM is supplied without interface cables for your lighting.
delivery time around 1 week