An effective means to combat pests on corals. Available in 1 ml shot or 20 ml bottle
Coral Dip / Coral Protec is an effective remedy for removing the following parasites:
- Acropora eating flatworms
- Montipora eating slugs, Zoanthid eating spiders
- Red flatworms
- Works very effectively in treating Rapid Tissue Necrosis and bacterial infections.
It is advisable to get rid of new corals from pests before introducing the corals in the aquarium.
20 ml is sufficient for 40 liters of solution, 1 ml sufficient for 200 ml.
Procedure / instruction:
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Avoid contact with skin, wear suitable gloves. In case of contact with skin, wash with plenty of water.
- After swallowing, rinse the mouth and drink plenty of water or milk. Consult your doctor and take the bottle / instructions with you.
- If contact is made with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cold water. Consult your doctor and take the bottle / instruction with you.
- Shake bottle well before use. This product contains oils that settle over time.
- Never add Coral Protec directly to the aquarium.
- Ensure that the water in the container has the correct temperature
- Add 0.5 ml (syringe included in the 20 ml package) of Coral Protec per 1 liter of salt water from the aquarium in a separate container.
- Mix well. For fresh potency freshwater dip can be used. Be careful and buffer the pH values that correspond to your aquarium water when you are running a freshwater dip!
- Use a small (flow pump) powerhead to keep the water moving and place the coral in the container. If you do not have a powerhead, gently shake the coral in the dip.
- Keep the coral in the dip for 2-5 minutes, depending on the severity of the problem. Observe the coral during treatment for signs of side effects such as excessive weight loss.
- Remove the coral after 2 to 5 minutes and discard the dip. Rinse the coral with clean aquarium water and place it in the aquarium
- Do not reuse the coral dive, because expelled beings can release toxins during dipping.
- Clean the syringe and / or container with fresh water after use.