AquaForest Protect Dip A disinfecting solution for corals
A disinfecting solution for corals. Thoroughly cleanses the surface of coral. Reduces the risk of developing many diseases, examples: tissue necrosis, coral bleaching, mycosis, AEFW or Brown Jelly Syndrome. The formula is perfect for introducing new corals into the tank and for quarantine. The bathing process ensures healthy appearance, growth and development of corals. In addition, the solution is safe for corals, contains no iodine or oxidizing compounds.
- Shake before use.
- Dissolve 2.5 ml AF Protect Dip in 5 litres of saltwater or water taken directly from the tank.
- Immerse the coral in the prepared solution and gently clean its surface by rinsing with water or using a toothbrush.
- The bath should take up to 5 minutes.
- To rinse, transfer the coral into a container filled with clean saltwater.
- Transfer the cleaned coral back into the tank.
- Once used, the solution may not be reused.
- Do not pour the solution into the aquarium.
- Do not use the product if fish, snails, mussels, crabs or shrimp are in the tank.
- Use only out of the tank.
- Not suitable for human consumption.