ATI Lab test (ICP-OES) will now also test osmosis water !!!
Fill the 4 bottles of water and send it to Germany for lab analysis, all 3 with seawater and 1 with RO-water (see description below)
- carbonate hardness (KH) and salt content
- Important elements: sodium, chloride, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, potassium, bromine, strontium and boron.
- Trace elements: aluminum, antimony, arsenic, barium, beryllium, bismuth, lead, cadmium, chromium, iron, iodine, cobalt, copper, lithium, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, phosphorus, mercury, selenium, silicon, thallium, titanium, vanadium, zinc and tin.
Free Osmosewater measurement!
At this time, you can add an osmosewater sample to your seawater sample. We then test the concentrations of trace elements, harmful substances and phosphate free of charge.
To benefit from this offer, it is enough to fill one of the test tubes with osmosewater and clearly mark this. Please create your own Osmosewater measurement aquarium in your account. However, the barcode may only be used to activate the seawater sample.
That’s how easy it goes:
1. Create a free account or at lab.atiaquaristik.com .
2. Create your aquarium and an aquarium called “osmosewater” for your osmosis water samples
3. Fill three tubes of aquarium water and activate the water sample with the barcodes on the tubes. Click the yellow button next to the aquarium.
4. Fill one tube with osmosewater. Tube is marked with ‘RO-water ‘. The number on the osmosis water tube may not be activated.
5. Together, send them a letter or parcel to: ATI Aquaristik, Herbert-Rust-Weg 14, 59071 Hamm, Germany
6. As soon as your results are online, you will receive this by email
7. The results are available online.