WAV Extreme flow for your aquarium
The WAV moves water. Plain and simple. More than 4000 gallons per hour of it! Better yet, for the same amount of flow, the WAV is smaller, uses less power, and is quieter than the most popular powerhead pumps on the market.
A powerhead that answers all your needs:
- Extreme flow (~4000+ gph) (15.120 lph)
- Compact size (less total mass compared to nearly all similar flow pumps)
- Directional flow (pivots with 40 degree range of motion and can be rotated – great for rear wall use)
- Safe, 24V DC operation
- Low power consumption – <35W at the wall
- Multiple operational modes (random flow modes, mirror, inverse, etc.)
- Easy to clean (pump automatically shuts off when removed from water)
- Incredibly Quiet (possibly the quietest driver on the market)
- Magnetic mount works on up to 1″ glass (in a class by itself)
- Easy installation with just a single skinny wire for all power and control (1LINK interface makes it a snap!)
Directional flow allows stealth mounting options
Unfortunately, some of the leading water moving pumps on the market only send flow in a direction perpendicular to the glass. This really limits an aquarists options and, in some cases, obstructs the view. Having a powerhead that can be pointed in all directions is nothing new, but the hardware to make that happen usually takes up too much space and is unsightly. The WAV answers both of these problems with a new take on an articulating mount.
Through research we found that most customers usually never need to point their pump at extreme angles – usually 20 degrees one direction or another is enough. This is the approach we took with the WAV. With its innovative, low-profile magnetic mount, you get up 40 degree range of motion on the pivot and then the entire pump rotates 360 degrees. This provides so many more options than flow that coming straight out from the side or back of the aquarium. Imagine mounting the WAV on the back side glass or even the back wall, set an angle, and kicking the flow off the side or front glass. You get the flow where you need it and you stop blocking the beautiful side views of your aquarium!
Endless flow options for every aquarist
We know that everyone likes their flow a little bit different. So Apex Fusion controls the WAV with a multitude of patterned flow and random settings. You can even set one or more pumps to mirror or be the inverse of another. The easy to use Apex Fusion scheduling graph makes it a snap to set up huge waves in the morning, stir up detritus in the afternoon, and slow the flow at night. The flow in your aquarium can be as unique as your favorite coral!