AutoAqua Smart Temperature Security swithes of heater or cooling when temperature is out of range
Smart Temp Security uses a super tiny temperature sensor to secure the aquarium temperature. Magnetically-coupled sensor makes it so easy to install. Maintenance is also as simple as you can imagine. Featured with Plug and Play design, no setting is needed. It secures your aquarium temperature ranging from 22.2℃ ± 0.5℃ ~ 28.8℃ ± 0.5℃ (72℉ ± 0.5℉ to 84℉ ± 0.5℉). When the temperature is higher or lower than the securing range, it will turn off the heater or the chiller immediately and give an alert. Auto time delay function prevents false alarm due to power outages.
This unit is only for protection and not for temperature control.
For example when a heater is connected, the heater itselfs controls the temperature, the AutoAqua Smart Temp Security removes the power when heater is failed and keeps heating the water above 28.8℃ ± 0.5℃, but also when heating is failed and doesn’t heat at all. In case of a shutdown an alert (visual and audio).
- Plug & Play
- Unique magnetically coupled
- Extremely simple installation
- Auto time delay
- Smart Temp Security x 1 (we supply only the EU-schuko version, one of the picture may shows an incorrect socket)
- Power Input / Output : 100-240 VAC, 10 Amp
- Max Power : 1100 W for 110 VAC / 2200 W for 220 VAC
- Max Mounting Thickness : 12.7 mm (1/2 inch)
- Temperature Security Range : 22.2℃ ± 0.5℃ ~ 28.8℃ ± 0.5℃ (72℉ ± 0.5℉ ~ 84℉ ± 0.5℉)
- Cable Length : 300cm (10 ft)