Dino X also removes dinoflagellates and briopsis algae
Fauna Marin Dino X is a strong and effective preparation for removing hair and other plaag algae in spinal quaria. Dino X also removes dinoflagellates and briopsis algae.
- 5ml per 100 liters of aquarium water every 2 days until the algae are gone but never longer than 21 days per treatment.
- Carefully calculate the contents of the aquarium to prevent overdose!
- Please dosed in the evening after the lights are off. Without light, photosynthesis can not take place, which makes the cure more effective.
- Lighting up to 6 hours a day (blue lights can last for up to 10 hours).
- Make sure that the foamer gets optimal and strong during the course.
- Do not feed water and do not add trace elements during the course.
- Remove Ozone, Activated Cabbage, Zeolite and other absorbed media during the course.
- May Dinoflagellates return after a few days, then re-dose for a few days until the Dinoglagellates are gone.
WHEN USE Dino X ?
- Derbesia and other spring algae
- Bubble and gold algae, Halimeda Calcium algae
- Bryopsis algae (Longer cure required)
- Does not work against bacteria! Also, does not work for Cyanobacteria (flap)
- Fauna Marin Dino X has been tested for 10 years. This product has no effect on corals and other invertebrates, provided you follow these instructions carefully! Redox value may decrease slightly.
- Sea urchins and canopy shells can be damaged after long use or overdose.
- Caulerpa in Mud Filter or Refugium can be damaged.
- Too much extinction of algae can release toxic substances (which are in the algae). Try to delete as much algae as possible in advance.
- Coral polyps can stay closed for a few days.
* Always check the description which is on the product *