Fauna Marin RED X treats unwanted algae in a biological / organic way
RED X from Fauna Marin treats unwanted algae in an organic / organic way and is safe to use. When used correctly, RED X is 100% harmless for corals, fish and invertebrates.
RED X is effective against:
– Green and red cyanobacteria
– Mild dinoflagellates (Ostreopsis sp., Amphidinium sp., Prorocentrum sp., Coolia sp., Symbiodinium and others)
– Gold and armor algae
- Add 10 ml per 100 liters of aquarium water daily for 6 days
- Then wait 5 days for clear effects to occur
- DO NOT refresh water during treatment
- Do not use carbon, PO4 remover, ozone, UV or other absorbers
- After 11 days the normal routine may be picked up again
After the Fauna Marin RED X treatment, Fauna Marin recommends dosing Fauna Marin Rebiotic to restore and maintain a healthy biological balance in the aquarium. By adding preventive Rebiotic, you can prevent unwanted algae / cyanoes from coming back.
Water, sodium chloride, salicylic acid.
– RED X is only intended for use in saltwater aquariums. Keep away from children, not for human consumption. ATTENTION CORROSIVE!
– Always use biocides very carefully and read the instructions before use.
– Does not contain antibiotics or prescribed medicines!